For an application to be processed the following items have to be provided by April 4, 2023. (Attention: Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.)
- Application form (download the application form in Word format)
- Statement of purpose (500-750 words)
- A letter of recommendation from your advisor or language instructor
- Application fee of US$50 (account information to be obtained from email@example.com)
* Applications without the application fee will not be processed.
Application form, letters and the document of transfer may be e-mailed in pdf format.
Notification of admission will be e-mailed in late April.
All applicants, including those who have applied for financial support from their home universities or other sources, are expected to submit an application form to the Turkish Language and Culture Program by the application deadline. Note that a limited number of classes to be offered this summer may necessitate a stricter evaluation process.